List archive Help

Re: [koruza] KORUZA 1.0 announced

  • From: fjdiaz < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: Re: [koruza] KORUZA 1.0 announced
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 16:24:35 +0200

Hi,

I´m trying to find your username in skype but I can´t find it...

Can you please send a message?
Regards

Francisco

On 30.06.2016 14:12, Musti wrote:

Hi,

thank you for the feedback. All the components can be reasonably easily
obtained or ordered online, so there is no need for such a kit and
actually there was not much interest for it as well. Please do let me
know whoever if you have a problem finding or getting anything.

Kind regards,
Musti