List archive Help

Re: [koruza] KORUZA update: NIR pixel / licensing

  • From: Charles N Wyble < >
  • To: ,Musti < >
  • Subject: Re: [koruza] KORUZA update: NIR pixel / licensing
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 08:12:08 -0600

Can you put one in git? Obviously mark it in progress, not final etc.

I for one would really enjoy much earlier access to everything related to Koruza.

I'm in a somewhat unique position of being a businessman with access to my own private full service fabrication facility and staff. 3d printers, circuit board printers etc. Not to mention extensive networking talent. Also I have very cheap sfp etc access.

( I also have extensive technical credentials, currently studying for ccie) so don't shoot me because I'm a suit :-)