List archive Help

Re: [koruza] KORUZA mounting bracket

  • From: Colin Stanners < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [koruza] KORUZA mounting bracket
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 09:53:19 -0500

I don't think that MTI bracket will work as it seems the plate that attaches to the radio cannot be tilted up to be flat under the Koruza unit. Many radio/antenna arms of that type are also designed with the tilt at the pole/wall mount and the pan adjustment at the radio.

The vast majority of outdoor antennas and radios are mounted from the side, not bottom, so not many of those brackets will work. I would recommend redesigning the Koruza case for side attachment for the best compatibility.

You can consider security camera brackets as those are often mounted from top/bottom, and tend to be inexpensive. But unlike radio mounts they do not normally feature both pole mounting and up-down tilt in the same product. For a wall-attached one see  http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_id=110&cp_id=11004&cs_id=1100402&p_id=6700 .