List archive Help

[koruza] KORUZA mounting bracket

  • From: Musti < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [koruza] KORUZA mounting bracket
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 10:57:56 +0200

Hi folks,

I am reaching out to you for some help.

Thus-far KORUZA has been using mounting brackets, which I had spare from
some decommissioned equipment and they were custom made, so ti is not
possible to buy them at the moment.

They look like this:
https://dev.wlan-si.net/raw-attachment/wiki/KORUZA/RealTimeExperiments/koruza-2-1.jpg

For use in the World Wide KORUZA experiment and open source release, I
am looking for mounts that can be ordered form somewhere.

The requirements are:
- wall/pole mountable at the same time
- adjustable with 2 degree or greater accuracy in two axes: pan/tilt
(KORUZA internal motorized alignment has the movement range of
approximately 3 degrees)
- arm between the pieces longer then the mounting piece, so it can be
attached to the bottom of the unit as on the above photo.
- sufficiently massive to mount KORUZA
- can be ordered in reasonable quantities

So far, I have only found one potential candidate:
http://www.winncom.com/en/products/MT-120018

Please ping me if you have any idea of similar or in general suitable
mounts.

Kind regards,
Musti