List archive Help

[koruza] KORUZA update

  • From: Musti < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [koruza] KORUZA update
  • Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 19:24:01 +0200

Hi,

another update was already due :) thanks for the encouragement Jan.

KORUZA is nearing the alpha release stage this summer, it is being now
optimized for assembly and the design files/documentation being
compiled, it will take another month or so.

In parallel with the alpha release we are launching also a World Wide
KORUZA experiment, inviting research institutions to sponsor a
deployment at their location along with sensors to properly evaluate the
performance, identify problems and allow them to use KORUZA as a
research platform as well.

Stay tuned for more updates soon.

Kind regards,
Musti