List archive Help

Re: [koruza] beta tests?

  • From: Musti < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [koruza] beta tests?
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 22:59:35 +0100

Hi,

I am very happy you guys are interested in beta testing. KORUZA is at the
moment in very active development and is to be released after the design
becomes sufficiently reliable and reproducible. Please follow the list for
updates.

You are welcome to attend http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV7 where I will be
giving a talk on the topic and demoing a prototype.

Kind regards,
Musti

On 15 Mar 2014, at 22:03, Philipp Borgers
< >