List archive Help

[koruza] beta tests?

  • From: Philipp Borgers < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [koruza] beta tests?
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 22:03:53 +0100

Hi,

I'm a wireless community activist from Berlin (Freifunk) and I find the
project super interesting and fascinating and would love to be some kind
of beta tester :)

I have access to several roofs that cover various distances and also one
or two 3d printers. I would be more then happy to print my own version
and deploy it somewhere in Berlin. Is it possible to get access to the
layouts even if they are in early or rapidly changing stage right now?

Is there a list of materials somewhere? Can you recommend any media
converter, sfp module, lenses?

Please let me know if I can contribute somehow to the this great project!

Best Regards
Philipp