List archive Help

Re: [koruza] KORUZA progress update: 3D printer

  • From: "Charles N. Wyble" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [koruza] KORUZA progress update: 3D printer
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 19:10:29 -0500

So the sources for the printer are available, but not the markup for
the koruza unit, so that it can be printed on any printer?

That's cool, but ultimately not very exciting for those of us wanting
to trial the koruza.

Now I realize that hardware design,bring up,testing,prototyping etc is
very complicated. However numerous experts in the free software
community are available and would be quite excited to help work on
this. The fact that the one solid description of the project is behind
a paywall, is really unfortunate.

Please keep up the great work, and please release source soon. Plaster
alpha warning all over it, that's fine. However I personally have
access to two fab labs and want to start evaluating koruza.

Sources: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:263814