List archive Help

[koruza] KORUZA progress update: 3D printer

  • From: Musti < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [koruza] KORUZA progress update: 3D printer
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 16:34:22 +0100

Hi,

the KORUZA development is progressing very well and the prototypes are under
rapid development with the help of low-cost 3D printing. I am happy to let
you all know that the sources for Troublemaker 3D printer I have been working
on for the past few months have now been released. The whole KORUZA system is
3D printed except the screws, electronics and the aluminium outer shield in
the outdoor prototype you are soon going to hear more about.

After good 6 months of almost daily 3D printing, it is safe to claim that
even in the lowest cost form, it can be applied to almost any design problem,
from optical communication to electronics, from everyday utilities to
high-tech designs.

Blog post about 3D printer:
https://wlan-si.net/en/blog/2014/03/11/3d-printer-for-koruza-development/
Sources: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:263814