List archive Help

Re: [koruza] Download link for "Reintroducing Free-Space Optical Technology" paper

  • From: Musti < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [koruza] Download link for "Reintroducing Free-Space Optical Technology" paper
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 10:05:22 +0100

Hi Petic,

thank you for your message. At the moment the project is in very active
development and testing, the sources will be published once the design is
reproducible with reasonable probability of success. Please follow this
mailing list for updates, they will become a bit more frequent now.

The paper is not available for free unfortunately.

Kind regards,
Musti

On 04 Mar 2014, at 21:17,