List archive Help

[koruza] Download link for "Reintroducing Free-Space Optical Technology" paper

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: [koruza] Download link for "Reintroducing Free-Space Optical Technology" paper
  • Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 21:17:42 +0100

Hello Musti!

I am very interested in your Koruza project and like to build a device.
Documentation seems to be very scarce however except for the info available at
https://dev.wlan-si.net/wiki/KORUZA. Is the paper "Reintroducing Free-Space
Optical Technology to Community Wireless Networks" available for free
somewhere or can you send me a copy please? What is the current status of the
project?

Sincerely,
Petic